+ Reply to Thread

Threaded View

District Vocational Service Seminars

I am pleased to inform that the Rotary Club of Johor Bahru will be organizing this year’s District Vocational Service Seminar for the Johor, Malacca and Singapore region. Details are as follows:

Date : 27th October, 2012 (Saturday)
    Time : 12.45pm to 5.30pm
    Venue : Straits View Hotel
    1-D, Jalan Skudai. 80400, Johor Bahru.
    http://www.straitsviewhotel.com

An ‘Anchor of Rotary’ is how Vocational Service is being described at times and this underlines how important an avenue of service it is in Rotary. Thus, I encourage all clubs to actively participate in this forthcoming seminar.

Attached is a registration form for your members to register.

You could email your registration form to PP Joseph at secretariat3310@gmail.com and payment can be made by cash or cheque when you are here for the seminar (if registration is done through email).

Alternatively, you can also mail your registration form with your cheque made payable to Rotary Club of Johor Bahru and mail to: 1, Jalan Bintang 2. Taman Bintang. 81400,Senai, Johor. Attn: PP Joseph Chua

The closing date for registration is 15 October 2012 and I look forward to meet you on the 27th October at the Straits View Hotel.

Yours in Rotary Service

PP Ooi Kao Yang
    District Vocational Service Chairman
    Rotary Year 2012-2013
    Last edited by bschew; 09-19-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Will register for this event
    Yours in Rotary.

Chee-Wee ONG
    王志伟
    (65) 9489 9378

twitter : ongcheewee

District Vocational Service Seminar, Johor Bahru

Attached please find my powerpoint. Please share as required.

Do spread the word on CSR, a much misunderstood subject!

Given the long weekend, it was very well attended. Great job!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

District Vocational Service Seminar in Singapore

This year, the District Vocational Service Seminar will be held at NUSS on 28 October 2013.

Vocational Service is a key pillar in Rotary Service. The culmination of vocations within the Membership of Rotary provides an avenue for service with a difference – service that engages Rotarians to leverage their expertise to “ Change Lives “

Please encourage your members to attend . Tickets are on sale now . Details attached .

See you there

Rotary Club of Pandan Valley
    Organising Club
    Attached Files

District Vocational Service Seminar (in Singapore)

This weekend will see PDG Philbert Chin, PP Alex Eow and PP Michael Yee, starting the first in the series of District Vocational Service Seminar for this Rotary year. We wish them all the best for their road trip and wonderful sessions ahead.

Attached is the FINAL programme of our Speakers and Panellists for the Singapore Seminar on the 26th October 2013.

Our Host Club, RC Pandan Valley, is working hard to ensure a successful seminar and at present I am pleased to announce that we have 95% participation from all Rotary Clubs in Singapore with a present total of 90 Rotarians. There are a small number of Clubs that have not responded as yet, sad to note, some of the "bigger" Clubs. Hopefully, we can announce 100% participation soon.

Thank you

PP Dr Jeffrey Seow
    Chair, District Vocational Service Seminar (Singapore)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bschew; 10-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.