How to propose a New Member
For a candidate to become a member of Rotary E-Club of 3310, he or she must meet membership qualifications and be approved by the Board of Directors.
The following procedure is recommended with regards to the elect of a new member to our E-Club.
- Invite the prospective member to attend at least one of our physical meetings.
- The sponsor, an active member of our E-Club, submits the name and particulars of the prospective member to the Club Secretary or President.
- The Board shall ensure that the proposed member meets all the classification and membership requirements of the Club Constitution, and shall inform the sponsor of the election through the Club Secretary.
- If the decision is positive, the name of the proposed member is circulated to the general membership by posting on our website, http://www.rotaryeclub3310.org
- In the event that there is no written objection after 7 days, the Club Secretary shall arrange for the payment of membership dues and the induction at the earliest physical meeting of our E-Club.
- During the induction, the Club President shall issue to the new member his or her ID and Password to gain access to the restricted Members’ areas on our website.